Reference basis - Amar Ujala
Railway minister IT - Mr. Ashwini Vaishnav
Our honorable prime minister elects as a new railway official of India.
The thing which makes him popular is he is a silence-loving person and is an astute worker.
What are his qualifications?
1. He was a thoughtful student from the starting of her schooling. He persuaded his graduation degree in communication and electronics from Rajasthan Jai Narayan Vyas University.
2. M.tech program from IIT Kanpur. with It, he also secured 27 all India rank in the coveted civil service examination.
3. He worked as a District Collector in Odisha and did splendid work in the state.
4. During the Atal Bihari Vajpayee regime, he served as a deputy secretary.
They made him deputy chairperson at Marmugoa port trust.
6. He also joined M.B. shah’s report because of an enormous scam on mining in Odisha.
His entry in politics?
Through the BJD (Biju Janata Dal) he stepped into politics as a nominee for the Rajya Sabha election by the chief minister of Odisha - Mr. Naveen Patnaik. a half an hour, later a call gets to him which asks to be a member of the BJP as a cabinet member colleague.
His Tweet as a railway minister-
After taking the charge of the railway ministry. I thank the respected Prime Minister from the deepest core of my heart for extending this position and relying upon me.