AFGHAN PEOPLE DIED IN POLAND BY EATING POISONOUS MUSHROOM AND MISERABLE CONDITION

Updated: Sep 3



A 5-year-old Afghan boy died in Poland by eating poisonous mushrooms. His family is in critical condition. Also, his 6 years old brother needs a liver transplant. All the family members were hospitalized.

According to reports, people who were employed by NATO forces evacuated from afghan to Poland and stayed in a forest around the refugee center in Podkowa Lesna, near Warsaw. Due to lack of enough food, they take poisonous mushrooms from the forest.

A younger boy had severe brain damage which infects the liver transplant and the older brother also had a brain injury.

His 17-year-old sister was in better condition, but most of the family members were still in life-threatening condition.


The hospital’s director, Dr. Mark Migdal, said ‘Unfortunately, we could not help both boys.

Jakub Dudziak, a spokesperson for the Office for Foreigners, denied all the accusations and said that they provide' three meals per day.

Now the situation is being investigated.

Over 1000 people were evacuated under the Taliban, but everyone was in the same condition. Most of the people have to shift some another place. 30 people have been stuck between armed Belarusian guards and the armed police force. Most of the people are ill due to bad weather, lack of food, regular rain, and temperature.



0 views0 comments