The Karnataka government reopening its colleges and schools from January 15, 2021, with new Covid-19 guidelines. They already have issued new safety guidelines for this lethal pandemic.
Colleges of graduation, post-graduation, diploma, and engineering courses resume in the state, said Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Higher Education on Monday. Nearly after 10months Karnataka Government resuming their education system with different safety regulations and mandatory guidelines.
The guidelines are as below-
• Students with no Covid-19 symptoms need not Covid testing before coming to colleges
• Students have to bring water foods to form their own
• Students have to wear a mask and have to be concerned about social distancing compulsively
• Students’ parent’s consent is mandatory with proper letter and signature.
• Canteens and libraries may open with proper safety measures