Mirzapur woman gang-raped in SRN hospital, video viral

The girl who returned after the operation seemed unconscious and was trying to say something. When the pen and paper were given to the girl, she wrote with trembling hands that the doctor is not good, everyone has been found, no treatment has been given, and has done dirty work with her. Even while writing the girl, her cousin has made a video and made it viral as well.

Image source: Zee News (representational image) A young woman aged 21 from Mirzapur, who was allegedly gang-raped by some doctors of the SRN Hospital in Prayagraj, died on Tuesday. The woman was admitted to the hospital for some intestinal problems on May 29th and on June 1st, the woman was taken off for surgery. The woman later revealed to her brother in a letter that, “the doctors are not good, no treatment was given to her and they did something wrong.” The matter was reported to the local police. CO Kotwali Satyendra Tiwari reached the spot and questioned the victim’s mother and other relatives. However, according to the police, the family members did not make any such allegations against the doctors. The police team promised their return, to record the victim’s statement after the victim regains consciousness, but the girl died shortly after that. The video has now gone viral on the social media platform and two inquiry committees have been constituted to investigate the serious allegations of gang rape made by the woman against the SRN Hospital doctors. One investigative committee held by the SRN Medical college’s principal professor S.P.Singh, while the second team is constituted by CMO officer Prayagraj, and the team includes Dr. Vatsala Mishra, Dr. Ajay Kumar, Dr. Arvind Gupta, Dr. Amrita Chaurasia, and Dr. Archana Kaul. Professor S.P.Singh acknowledged and emphasized the presence of four female surgeons, one nurse, and two male doctors in the OT at the time of the operation. Further, the reports handed in by the first and second investigation team ruled out the possibility of gang rape. In conclusion, both the committees found the allegations baseless. Meanwhile, the Kotwali Police investigating the case is of the opinion that the woman being refused to drink water, drove her upset and her conditions became critical, which led to putting such serious allegations.